Join the Mission Admins!
Free job training to become a San Francisco Administration Professional … in just 6 weeks!
- Microsoft Office and Google Drive introduction
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification preparation
- Salesforce CRM introduction; Trailhead Badge
- Job placement assistance
- Financial education; credit navigation and personal budgeting
- Job readiness: resume and cover letter writing, plus interview practice
- 21st-century soft skills; workplace communication practices
- LinkedIn; networking opportunities
- Project-based learning activities
- Customer service skills, leverage bilingual skills as a career asset
- Work toward your GED or High School Diploma, if needed
- At least 18 years old
- Commit to six-week training program (20 hours/week); Monday–Friday (9am-1pm)
For more information, please contact Ren Floyd-Rodriguez: (415) 282-3334 ext. 161; email@example.com.