Join the Mission Admins!
Office Administration and Financial Services (MEDA is a UnidosUS affiliate)
Job training to become a San Francisco Administration Professional … in just 7 weeks!
Program begins: November 5, 2019
Program ends: December 20, 2019
- Microsoft Office and Google Drive introduction
- Microsoft Office training
- Salesforce CRM introduction; Trailhead Badge
- Job placement assistance
- Financial education; credit navigation and personal budgeting
- Job readiness: resume and cover letter writing, plus interview practice
- 21st-century soft skills; workplace communication practices
- LinkedIn; career networking opportunities
- Interactive financial services activities taught by Bank of America
- Customer service skills, leverage bilingual skills as a career asset
- Guaranteed Job Interview and Employer Connections
- At least 18 years old
- Bilingual Spanish (proficient English)
- Basic computer skills
- High commitment to seven-week training program (16 hours/week); Monday-Thursday (9am-1pm)
For more information, please contact Jessie Galvan: (415) 282-3334 ext. 161; email@example.com.