Join the Mission Admins!
Office Administration and Financial Services (MEDA is a UnidosUS affiliate)
Job training to become a San Francisco Administration Professional … in just 4 weeks!
Program date: Jan. 18, 2022
NOTE: Course will be online only, plus you will need a Gmail account.
Potential roles with Bank of America starting at $20/hour!
- Job training to become a Financial/Administrative Professional
- Interactive financial services activities taught by Bank of America
- Job placement assistance
- Financial education; credit navigation and personal budgeting
- Job readiness: resume/cover letter writing, plus interview training
- 21st-century soft skills; workplace communication practices
- Customer service skills, leverage bilingual skills as a career asset
- Learn Google Suite and other related programs needed to succeed in Financial/Administrative roles
- Gain in-depth insight on the personal and financial benefits of working at a bank
- Guaranteed Job Interview and Employer Connections
- At least 18 years old
- English proficiency
- Basic computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High commitment to four-week training program (20 hours/week); Monday-Friday (9am-1pm)
For more information, please contact Sofia Flores: (415) 294-0823; firstname.lastname@example.org.