Join the Mission Admins!
Office Administration and Financial Services (MEDA is a UnidosUS affiliate)
Job training to become a San Francisco Administration Professional … in just 4 weeks!
Program date: October 26, 2020
NOTE: Course will be online only, plus you will need a Gmail account.
- Salesforce CRM introduction; Trailhead Badge
- Job placement assistance
- Financial education; credit navigation and personal budgeting
- Job readiness: resume and cover letter writing, plus interview practice
- 21st-century soft skills; workplace communication practices
- LinkedIn; career networking opportunities
- Interactive financial services activities taught by Bank of America
- Customer service skills, leverage bilingual skills as a career asset
- Guaranteed Job Interview and Employer Connections
- At least 18 years old
- English proficiency
- Basic computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High commitment to four-week training program (15 hours/week); Monday-Friday (9am-12pm)
For more information, please contact Jessie Galvan: (415) 282-3334 ext. 161; firstname.lastname@example.org.