MEDA can help you
- Get your taxes done on time
- Apply for a tax extension
- Obtain an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
- Strengthen your personal finances
… ALL FOR FREE!
Read our Tax FAQ’s.
We serve low- and moderate-income families in the San Francisco Bay Area by providing:
- Free year-round tax return preparation
- Benefits screening and assessment for other related services
- Self-employed tax education (read information in English or Spanish)
MEDA also offers Spanish-speaking clients free assistance for filing the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) and Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) application services.
If you are interested in free tax services, please call (415) 612-2014 ext. 6 to make an appointment; firstname.lastname@example.org.
MEDA would appreciate if you can print and complete the intake and consent forms, in English or Spanish, and bring your completed forms to your workshop or appointment. Thank you. Click the form name to download:
Intake Form (ENGLISH)
Intake Form (SPANISH)