MEDA CAN HELP YOU
- Learn an overview of types of rental programs, including below-market-rate (BMR) rentals
- Know what to consider as a renter
- Know your rights
- Understand a lease agreement
- Obtain financial planning for renting
- Gain application assistance for special programs
. . . ALL FOR FREE!
Our free service is an essential part of becoming a new or improving on being a current renter. MEDA provides an overview of rental programs in San Francisco, how to budget as a renter, knowing your rights, assistance on preparing applications for special rental programs through one-on-one coaching and how to be a marketable renter.
If you are interested in free Rental Preparedness workshops, please contact us:
(415) 282-3334 ext. 126; firstname.lastname@example.org.