MEDA can help you
- Get your taxes done on time
- Apply for a tax extension
- Obtain an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
- Strengthen your personal finances
… ALL FOR FREE!
MEDA is the now the largest VITA Site Free Tax Preparation program in the San Francisco Bay Area!
Check out this report of what we accomplished in the 2017 tax season!
Read our Tax FAQ’s.
We serve low- and moderate-income families in the San Francisco Bay Area by providing:
- Free year-round tax return preparation
- Benefits screening and assessment for other related services
- Self-employed tax education (read information in English or Spanish)
MEDA also offers Spanish-speaking clients free assistance for filing the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) and Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) application services.
If you are interested in free tax services, please call 2-1-1 (available 24/7 in 150 languages) to make an appointment during tax season or (415) 282-3334 ext. 178 the rest of the year; firstname.lastname@example.org.
MEDA would appreciate if you can print and complete the intake and consent forms, in English or Spanish, and bring your completed forms to your workshop or appointment. Thank you. Click the form name to download:
Intake Form (ENGLISH)
Intake Form (SPANISH)