MEDA can help you
- Understand financial and budget preparedness for homeownership
- “Get back on track” with pre-delinquency intervention
- Gain financial planning for the future
- With coaching to learn how to find a reputable contractor (remodels and major repairs)
- Learn about home repairs
- Understand HOA’s
- Figure out insurance
- Learn homeowner rights and responsibilities
- Obtain refinancing and equity considerations
… ALL FOR FREE!
Being a homeowner can, at times, feel overwhelming. We’re here to help guide you through some of the ownership woes. MEDA’s Post-Purchase workshop covers several topics that are part of being a homeowner. Learn how to be a savvy homeowner, how to cope with the challenges of ownership and get a solid plan together to keep your home as a healthy investment and asset.
MEDA also educates the participants on all the available programs and allows clients to meet with a homeownership coach to discuss all available options available to a homeowner particular to each situation. Our homeowner education is paired with financial capability coaching to maximize our efforts to support the community in all asset-building endeavors. A one-on-one coaching session is scheduled after the workshop to further assist owners on designing a plan to meet your goals.
If you are interested in free Post-Purchase Homeowner coaching, please contact us: (415) 282-3334 ext. 101; firstname.lastname@example.org.