MEDA can help you
- Learn vital home pre-purchase information
- Gain down payment assistance
- Strengthen your personal finances
- Get prepared for a below-market-rate (BMR) condo or rental
… ALL FOR FREE*!
*One-time cost of $50 for your First-Time Homebuyer certification.
This cost includes:
- 6-hour First-Time Homebuyer workshop
- 1 year of credit monitoring services
- Unlimited access to one-on-one Housing Opportunities coaching services.
This cost is payable by cash or check the day you attend our workshop.
This pre-purchase First-Time Homebuyers workshop covers many topics that are essential for anyone considering the possibility of buying housing in San Francisco.
The first step you will want to take is to register for one of our First-Time Homebuyers workshops online or by calling Mario at (415) 282-3334 ext. 101. First-Time Homebuyers workshops are held on the second Saturday of every month, in English and Spanish. If the workshop registration is full, we encourage you to come early on the day of the workshop, as we do have limited “walk-in” seats available.
8:45am-9am: Walk-in clients allowed to register
9am-3pm: First-Time Homebuyers workshop takes place
If you are interested in First-Time Homebuyer workshops or have questions on the process, please contact us:
(415) 282-3334 ext. 101; firstname.lastname@example.org.