Through the development of Plaza Adelante, MEDA is taking bold steps toward building opportunity in our most underserved communities. An investment in the Plaza Adelante Building Campaign will help create real economic change for hard-working and deserving families by meeting their unique needs through an integrated, culturally relevant approach.
The goal of our ongoing campaign is to raise $2.85 million, of which $435,000 has been raised. Plaza Adelante has been designed to build sustainable assets for the Latino families it serves as well as the organizations housed at the project. Your contribution will not just help Plaza Adelante become the most recognized center for asset development and financial empowerment; your support will help real families achieve their financial goals and attain their dreams.
Please join our mission to enhance economic empowerment for our community’s low-income families by contributing through the following ways:
- Grant-making: Your foundation’s contribution will help support the sustainability of multiple organizations and services offered in the building, all with the shared goal of economic empowerment for low-income families.
- Individual Gifts: Your donation will help to ensure that working families are educated in building assets and are coached, through the building’s multiple integrated services, toward reaching their financial goals. To make a donation please click here.
- Rent Subsidies: Contributions from both individuals and institutions will be used to keep rents low and sustainable for the building’s service providers, ensuring that the right mix of programs are offered through Plaza Adelante.
- In-kind Donations: Plaza Adelante is accepting in-kind donations, such as office equipment, furniture, supplies, and technology items such as laptops and projectors. This equipment will help lower expenses for partner agencies, and will ensure that the building’s technology remains state-of-the-art.
- Volunteer Opportunities: Plaza Adelante has numerous volunteer opportunities available. You can give back to your community while learning more about asset development. Volunteer during tax season to complete taxes for low income families, or throughout the year as a financial educator or financial coach.
If you would like to make a gift to Plaza Adelante or have any questions, please contact Jonathan Segarra, MEDA’s Development & Communications Officer, at 415-282-3334 x120 or email@example.com.
You can also click the link below to donate via the Just Give page.