Reports to: Integrated Services Manager/MPN Associate Director
Revised: December 2017
Mission Economic Development Agency (MEDA) – Rooted in the Mission and focused on San Francisco, MEDA’s mission is to strengthen low- and moderate-income Latino families by promoting economic equity and social justice through asset building and community development.
MEDA is advancing strategies to create asset building opportunities for San Francisco’s Latino families and in the Mission District through: (1) our core, integrated Asset Building Programs related to housing, financial capability, workforce development, business development and tax preparation; (2) serving as a backbone agency to advance educational achievement and family economic success through the Mission Promise Neighborhood 2-generation approach; (3) creating and preserving affordable housing and commercial real estate in the Mission District through Community Real Estate; (4) providing access to capital and innovative financial products through the Adelante Fund; and (5) Policy & Advocacy efforts that support our mission.
The Programs Coordinator provides administrative support to the Asset Building Programs and Mission Promise Neighborhood teams by supporting data entry and management, internal and external reporting, meeting and workshop preparation, referral network activities, program communications, grant coordination, event planning, scheduling, answering inquiries, and other administrative support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enter and track data in Salesforce, including intakes, surveys, meeting notes and program information
- Support data migration and troubleshooting with external funder databases
- Support internal and external data reporting, including coordinating with Evaluation staff
- Complete quality review of intakes and other documentation, and flag any necessary corrective action
- Provide administrative support to Coaches and Managers
- Answer and respond to general inquiries about Programs and MPN program by phone, email and in-person
- Schedule appointments and manage meeting coordination for multiple managers
- Oversee activities of the Referral Network, which may include facilitation of meetings
- Lead partner meeting and special event logistics
- Prepare program materials and quarterly newsletters
- Assist program managers with execution of Memorandum of Understanding’s with 20 external partners
- Assist managers and director with needed administrative tasks
- Other related duties as requested
- Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree or 3 years’ experience in a busy office environment
- Written and oral Spanish and English fluency required
- Experience living and working in low-income, Latino, immigrant communities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meeting facilitation skills
- Savvy with data, Salesforce knowledge a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent writing and computer skills including word processing and use of database systems
- Passion for and understanding of programs serving low-income, Latino, and immigrant communities
- Ability to work in a team environment
Click on the following link and complete the application form.